Senior Nuke Artist
We are looking for an experienced Nuke Artist not any Nuke artist but a Senior Nuke artist that makes other Nuke artists ask what node even IS that?
This talented individual will lead projects as well as assume overall responsibility of the Nuke Department as it relates to studio processes, pipeline troubleshooting and onboarding.
Successful candidates must demonstrate a positive, collaborative attitude and a proven track record of compositing a wise ranges of visuals including photoreal and stylized CG using Nuke. The ideal candidate is also a creative problem solver with good communication skills who is seeking to join a fast-paced team environment and assist in elevating our compositing pipeline.
- Work with the Production team to bid, schedule and complete projects.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the Compositing team and other VFX departments.
- Must be highly creative and able to bring a fresh approach to problem solving.
- Support, assist and mentor other team members: review, debug and improve various stages of the compositing pipeline, workflows and techniques.
- Will be expected to not only lead but continue to work on the box.
- Ability to work on the most complex and demanding shots.
- Must be highly motivated and passionate about your work with a critical eye for detail.
- Dependable and Flexible
- Able to take direction positively and thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines.
- Work closely with CG Supervisor and Coordinator to achieve a high quality output while ensuring a efficient production.
- 5+ years experience of Compositing with Nuke for advanced VFX projects.
- 2+ years experience in a leadership role.
- Knowledge of other software such as Flame and Houdini is an advantage.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Electric Theatre Collective is a visual effects company with a difference: we are a young collective of artists and makers with a point of view and we pride ourselves on our new ideas, creativity and above all, people. Since setting up shop in Soho in 2011, London, Electric Theatre has established itself as a leading post house. Fast Forward to 2015 and a handpicked team of talent crossed the Atlantic and landed in Los Angeles to launch our stateside venture.
From the outset, we won a reputation for quality work, innovation and visionary style. Our collective is hell-bent on kicking down the doors of traditional advertising by creating our own work and combining the cultural interest of art with the polish and accessibility of commerce.
In past year alone our work has summoned hurricanes for Jose Cuervo, had Naomi Campbell singing Wham! for H&M and got Beyonce into Formation.