We are on the hunt for a really solid CG generalist to join our small CG team. The responsibilities for the role with cover the full spectrum of the Post Production pipeline, from development realistic assets to the creation of the final images for a variety of the world’s premier brands. We want a candidate with a keen eye for detail, composition and design, a desire to grow, and work with the team to make creative decision to produce the best possible results. Successful candidates command industry-leading skills including but not limited to, modelling (namely hard surface), textures, lighting, shading and basic compositing skills. Additional skills (td/animation/rigging/matte painting) a plus..
- Aesthetic quality and technical expertise of the highest level
- Create industry-leading artwork using various software programs
- Develop, problem solve, refine and deliver assigned tasks on time and in line with defined briefs.
- Look for efficiencies in process and workflows to maximize quality.
- Work with leads, production and team to deliver the highest quality images
- 3+ years of working experience and an extraordinary demo reel.
- Strong skill set in modeling, texturing, look development, lighting and compositing.
- Emphasis in lighting and look development.
- Strong knowledge of Maya Mari Houdini
- Knowledge of render engines, mantra a plus.
- Knowledge of Nuke
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong communicational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a strong team environment.
- Ability to take on a delegated task with a minimum of supervision.
- Strong desire to push the quality of work beyond expectation, assist the development of the department