Electric Theatre Collective are looking for a PR/Marketing Manager. You should have a minimum of 3 years experience in a PR/Marketing role preferably in a VFX environment or similar creative industry. You should be driven, confident and resourceful with a creative flair, excellent written skills and a proactive, can-do attitude.
The right candidate would have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing the Electric Theatre Collective website.
- Generating content across our social media platforms (Facebook/ Instagram/Twitter)
- Maintaining a relationship with industry press contacts and making sure we are featured and credited for our work (Shots, LBB, Campaign, Televisual, Beak Street Bugle, David Reviews, Nowness etc.)
- Work with management in formulating and executing a marketing and social media strategy for Electric Theatre Collective and Friends Electric
- Assist in the creation of pitches and treatments with the objective of winning work.
- Planning events both internally and with the focus on clients.
- Responsible for all awards submissions, organising and attending ceremonies e.g. Cannes, Ciclope / keeping list of awards and watermarking work on website.
- Establishing and maintaining consistent branding over all platforms
- Keeping on top of subscriptions to online press.
- Putting together reels
- Overseeing ‘The Making Of’ films on certain projects.
- Overseeing the creation of showreels.
- Candidates must have a visa to work in the UK
- Minimum of 3 years experience in this role, or similar in a VFX environment or relevant creative industry.
- Energetic, articulate and organised with initiative and drive.
- A creative thinker with the ability to generate unique ideas and PR/marketing strategies.
- Ability to use Adobe suite, Keynote, Google Slides, Squarespace knowledge would be a bonus.
Salary is commensurate with experience.