Lead Flame Artist
Electric London are looking for an experienced Lead Flame Artist. Successful candidates must demonstrate a positive, collaborative attitude and have a proven track record of compositing a wide ranges of visuals including photoreal and stylised CG on Commercials. Knowledge and experience of Nuke would be a bonus.
The ideal candidate would also be a creative problem solver with good communication skills who is seeking to join a fast-paced team environment and assist in elevating our compositing pipeline.
- Work with the Production team to bid, schedule and complete projects.
- Will be comfortable in a client attended suite, driving creative and building rapport.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the Compositing team and other VFX departments.
- Must be highly creative and able to bring a fresh approach to problem solving.
- Support, assist and mentor other team members: review, debug and improve various stages of the compositing pipeline, workflows and techniques.
- Will be expected to not only lead but continue to work on the box.
- Will have on-set experience, and be able to bid, plan and supervise commercial shoots.
- Ability to work on the most complex and demanding shots.
- Must be highly motivated and passionate about your work with a critical eye for detail.
- Dependable and flexible
- Able to take direction positively and thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines.
- Work closely with the CG Supervisor and Coordinator to achieve a high quality output while ensuring a efficient production.
- 5+ years experience of Conform, Compositing, and Mastering with Flame for advanced VFX projects.
- 2+ years experience in a Senior role.
- Knowledge of other software such as Nuke and Houdini is an advantage.
- Permission to work in the U.K
Salary commensurate with experience.