Junior CG Generalist/Nuke compositor
Electric Theatre Collective expand their UK footprint to include an office in Bristol
Seven years ago Electric Theatre Collective opened its doors in London. Three years ago they opened their doors in LA. Today they are proud to announce they are opening another door in Bristol.
Electric's London office has expanded in all directions over the years as the demand for their award-winning visual effects has grown. As a company that has remained on the edge since its humble beginnings, Electric is empowered by the freshest talent. All this momentum has led to the decision to open a remote base in Bristol, where there is a thriving hub of young, local VFX talent. Electric will be investing in and nurturing these rising stars by working closely with the universities and colleges in the surrounding area.
We are looking for enthusiastic, talented graduates to be part of the team. If you have recently graduated and are ready for your first role in the VFX industry get in touch.
- You have recently completed a course in a VFX related subject.
- Good knowledge and experience of Maya and/or Houdini and Nuke.
- Have a showreel to demonstrate your ability
- A positive 'can-do' attitude and able to think on your feet.
- Confident, creative and calm demeanour.
Salary commensurate with experience