We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Junior Bookkeeper to help us run our small finance department. You will work closely with the accountant and COO to keep the department running smoothly.
- Working with the management accountant in preparing the data in Sage for the monthly financial accounts.
- Keeping the daily bank transactions in Sage up to date for all accounts.
- Managing daily recording of petty cash.
- Producing customer invoices from Ceta and Sage and sending them out to clients.
- Chasing production for purchase orders from clients and reporting from the weekly billings meeting.
- Chasing clients and agency AP departments for payment of invoices.
- Collecting supplier invoices, approving from relevant producer before inputting into Sage and processing for payment.
- Dealing with supplier and customer payment queries.
- Reviewing the Nominal, departmental and VAT reports for the month end reporting.
- Processing staff and director expenses.
- Responsible for maintaining organised records of all paperwork and invoices.
- Budgeting support for projects & keeping record of invoices received by project.
Salary is commensurate with experience.