Electric Theatre Collective are looking for a Recruiter to help grow our burgeoning studio with the best talent in London and beyond.
This role will be dedicated to headhunting and directly sourcing potential new hires. Working closely with Operations & Scheduling, you will ensure that the 2D & CG Departments are appropriately stocked with talent for the vast array of VFX projects that pass through our doors. You will also work closely with senior department leads to review reels and engage with applicants.
You will be responsible for the full recruitment process, from sourcing, to interviewing, through to negotiation and offer stages.
- Hiring permanent and freelance roles at each level of the studio
- Sourcing new candidates from all sources
- Being present at industry recruitment events
- Maintaining and expanding our black-book of talent
- Responsible for negotiation of salary and freelance day rates, either directly or via the Scheduling team
- Strategic recruitment and talent-pipeline management
- Experience in visual effects industry is essential
- A strong professional network in the industry is also preferred
- Good communication skills
- Ability to build relationships internally and externally
- Professional & friendly demeanour when engaging externally with freelancers and potential hires
- Contacts at universities & colleges across the UK & Europe would be beneficial