If you have the skills, high standards and great attitude to be the backbone of a post production facility, then we need you! You will be looking after our clients and they deserve the best. Running is the best way to get your foot in the door. All our runners join us with the aim of moving on in the business as VFX artists or production.
- Assisting all employees with queries and helping to resolve any problems.
- Dispatching and delivering documents both in house and out of house.
- Assisting the office manager with the smooth running of our offices.
- Dispatching and collecting items on request both in and out of house; delivering items to staff.
- Manage supplies, arranging orders where necessary; ensuring refreshments, stationery, general office equipment and loos are well stocked.
- Keeping reception, rest areas and offices clean tidy and well presented.
- Reception duties can include - dealing with switchboard calls, welcoming clients, providing refreshments for meetings and clients, booking meeting rooms, cars, couriers, flights, hotels and gifts.
- Providing support to producers and managers, assisting producers with documents’ presentation where necessary, including adding images to layout, laminating, binding, scanning, photocopying.
- Have good customer service skills, be friendly and enthusiastic.
- Knowledge of Mac, Internet and Email and all Google apps.
- Have a professional and friendly phone manner.
- Takes initiative and uses common sense.
- Enjoy helping people.
- Fast delivery.
Education / Experience
- 1-2 years' hospitality/events related experience would be great
- Media graduate
- 2D, 3D college grad
- Knowledge or interest in colour grading
$15 phr - part time basis