Runner / PA
Calling good vibes, and good vibes only! We need bright, confident and proactive people to join our running department. The position offers you an insight into every department and runners join us with the aim of moving on in the business as VFX artists or production. Runners are the backbone of our office and this is a client service role, you're providing the highest standards of assistance and support to clients and staff. Our clients deserve top notch hospitality.
1-2 years' hospitality/events related experience required and/or media graduates.
- This job requires that you drive and own a car please tell us in your application that you meet these requirements.
- Assisting all employees with queries and helping to resolve any problems.
- Dispatching and delivering documents both in house and out of house.
- Assisting the office manager with the smooth running of our offices.
- Dispatching and collecting items on request both in and out of house; delivering items to staff.
- Taking initiative to manage supplies, arranging orders where necessary; ensuring refreshments, stationery, general office equipment and loos are well stocked.
- Keeping reception, rest areas and offices clean tidy and well presented.
- Reception duties - including dealing with switchboard calls, welcoming clients, providing refreshments for meetings and clients, booking meeting rooms, cars and couriers.
- Providing support to producers and managers, assisting producers with documents’ presentation where necessary, including adding images to layout, laminating, binding, scanning, photocopying.
- Have good customer service skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet and Email.
- Have a professional and friendly phone manner.
- Friendly and enthusiastic.
- Takes Initiative.
- Enjoy helping people.
- Fast delivery.
You will be full time but will be paid on an hourly basis.