Friends Electric - Executive Producer
Electric Theatre is currently in search of an Executive Producer to join our Friends Electric production team.
The ideal candidate has a strong history of launching and/or overseeing the production and post-production aspects of Features and Commercial jobs.
The position entails partnering with and executing on the vision as set by Clients and Creative Directors on new productions.
- Take responsibility for the sales performance of FE London
- Maintain a record of leads, pitches, wins and losses
- Report daily activity to management and prepare a weekly sales report to a wider group
- Manage pitch costs effectively (including the hiring of freelance resource)
- Maintain a strong relationship with FE directors globally
- Manage European-based directors (contracts and director’s fees) with support from the exec board
- Support the LA-based FE team on occasion
- Liaise with US reps where necessary
- Work closely with the ETC marketing team to develop sales & marketing strategies
- Develop and drive senior agency and brand-direct relationships
- Continuously identify young director talent for the future of FE
- Work closely with Head of Production when jobs in pitch and awarded