Electric Theatre Collective are looking to hire an Accounts Assistant for their LA office. You will have good attention to detail and be confident when chasing internal and external bodies for POs and Payments. You will work well in a fast paced environment and have excellent communication skills. If you tick all the boxes required for this role, please get in touch.
- Working with the London accounting team in preparing the data in Sage Accounting System for the monthly financial accounts.
- Keeping the daily bank transactions in Sage up to date for all accounts.
- Managing daily recording of petty cash.
- Producing customer invoices from Ceta (and/or Battery) and Sage and sending them out to clients.
- Chasing Production department for PO from clients and reporting from the weekly billings meeting.
- Chasing clients and agency accounts payable departments for payment of invoices.
- Collecting supplier invoices, approvals from relevant producer before inputting into Sage and processing for payment.
- Dealing with supplier and customer payment queries.
- Reviewing the nominal & departmental codes for the month-end reporting.
- Processing staff and director expenses.
- Responsible for maintaining organised records of all paperwork and invoices.
- Budgeting dinners for projects and keeping record of invoices received by project.
- Work with Arminino overseeing the preparation of statutory and taxation reporting for ETC LA
Key skills & experience required:
- Experience in a similar role essential
- Confidence & resilience when chasing internal (production) and external (clients) stakeholders for POs and payments
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise work according to business needs and self-manage.
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Excel & Word)
Good to have but not essential:
- Sage accounting system experience
- Accounting qualifications or experience
- Experience in the visual effects or production industry