This position provides an opportunity to gain exposure to the ETC global pipeline. Our Pipeline team is responsible for creating the global integrated production platform that all our creative disciplines rely on to rapidly collaborate and deliver high quality content.
Applicants need to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging production environment. Problem investigation and resolution skills are a must.
- Degree in Computer Graphics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or equivalent industry experience
- Minimum 2 years experience working with the APIs of industry standard applications such as Maya, Houdini, Nuke etc
- Strong software design and engineering skills; familiarity with design patterns and their appropriate use
- Experience with Linux
- Strong knowledge and experience with python
- Experience with bash
- Competency with git, unit testing, and CI
- Ability to self-manage, prioritise and work to deadlines
- Implement production tools that optimise the production platform
- Handle varied technical requests from artists and production personnel
- Debug production related technical problems
- Support artists with various aspects of the production pipeline
- Answer production support tickets
- Communicate frequently with technical and creative crew
Salary commensurate with experience.
Electric Theatre Collective is a visual effects company with a difference: we are a young collective of artists and makers with a point of view and we pride ourselves on our new ideas, creativity and above all, people. Since setting up shop in Soho in 2011, London, Electric Theatre has established itself as a leading post house. Fast Forward to 2015 and a handpicked team of talent crossed the Atlantic and landed in Los Angeles to launch our stateside venture.
From the outset, we won a reputation for quality work, innovation and visionary style. Our collective is hell-bent on kicking down the doors of traditional advertising by creating our own work and combining the cultural interest of art with the polish and accessibility of commerce.
In past year alone our work has summoned hurricanes for Jose Cuervo, had Naomi Campbell singing Wham! for H&M and got Beyonce into Formation.