Animation Production Assistant
Friends Electric, the sister company of Electric Theatre Collective are looking for a Production Assistant. The role would consist of internal coordination for all FE projects. You would be overseeing a number of projects from start to finish, from concept through to production, post production and delivery. The FE Production Assistant will liaise closely with the project producer, directors, artists and Electric producers.
- Work with FE producers and the ETC Bookings department to schedule and hire artists for each project.
- Maintaining the FE job tracker. This is integral to the day to day running of FE and will inform weekly meetings.
- Liasing with the FE directors on their work schedule and work output.
- Cost tracking all FE jobs from production to post using CETA and Google Sheets.
- Conduct daily rounds with leads, taking notes and issuing feedback to artists.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role at an animation company
- A high level of organisational skills and a passion for spreadsheets.
- Confident with strong communication skills
- Ability to multitask quickly and efficiently
- Knowledge of scheduling software, Ftrack and Shotgun would be a bonus.
- Good understanding of CG, Animation, VFX
Salary is commensurate with experience.